Stress Urinary Incontinence
When your bladder involuntary releases Urine when you Cough, it also occurs under other stressful conditions such as sneezing and physical exertion.
- Do you Suffer from Stress Urinary Incontinence? If you do, we have a great study for you testing a tablet that may help! It is for Women, ages 18 and older who suffer from the condition WITH Chronic Cough.
- Must be a Non-smoker or Ex-smoker
- Cannot have COPD, Emphysema, chronic bronchitis, or other lung diseases that has been determined to be the cause of the Cough.
Qualified Participants will Receive:
- Study-related care at no cost
- Highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
- Compensation for time and travel
- Insurance is not required
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial→