Clinical Research Excellence
Clinical Research Consortium (CRC) is committed to excellence in producing the highest quality data while meeting ethical and professional standards of the pharmaceutical industry.
Clinical Research Consortium (CRC), has locations in Las Vegas, Nevada, and Phoenix, Arizona and is conveniently accessible to hospitals, international airports, and a vast selection of lodging accommodations. CRC Investigators are board-certified in their own therapeutic specialties, whose colleagues and patients rely on their medical expertise. As part of their continuing medical education, they regularly participate in local and national symposium and conferences. Many of CRC’s investigators contribute to the community through teaching or mentoring medical students.
CRC’s qualified research team is proud of their combined clinical research experience of over 30 years in Phase I, II, III, III B and IV studies in diverse therapeutic areas. (see list below)
Clinical Research Consortium has been an active site with The Alliance for Multispecialty Research (AMR) since 2011.
The Alliance for Multispecialty Research was founded in 1994 to serve as a hub for shared marketing, business development, and best practices for elite clinical research centers. Exclusive membership was determined by rigorous peer review, revenue and quality requirements, geographic location, and therapeutic expertise.
In 2017, 15 AMR centers merged their businesses to form a single company. Two additional centers elected to remain independent but aligned operations and function seamlessly as AMR members. The new AMR now includes 17 locations across the continental United States, 126 investigators, and access to databases of over 657,344 patients. As one company, AMR now offers improved efficiencies with the same exceptional quality and industry professionals you trust.
Why Clinical Research Consortium?
- Investigators are dedicated community leaders experienced in clinical research
- Patient databases include over 30,000 adult, geriatric, and pediatric records
- Full-time dedicated Research Coordinators (65% ACRP certified)
- In-house quality assurance program
- Dedicated regulatory and patient enrollment staff
- Bilingual coordinating staff and physicians
- Historically meets or exceeds enrolling commitments
- Ability to utilize Central IRB
- Commitment to only accepting studies appropriate for site patient population and staff expertise
- Ability to pre-identify study patients, majority coming from physician’s practice
- HIPAA compliant
- IAATA Certified
- Dedicated research exam rooms
- On-site laboratory and processing facility
- ECG machine
- Temperature controlled double-locked drug storage
- Temperature controlled -20° and -70° freezers and refrigerators
- Access to dry ice
- X-ray facilities
- Experienced with 24hr ABPM equipment
- DEXA scanning capabilities
- Back-up power supply
- Inpatient and outpatient facilities
- On-site emergency equipment
- Climate-controlled record archival
- Private area for monitors to work with access to phone, high-speed internet and fax
- Spirometry equipment
- Ambient and refrigerated centrifuges
- Infusion Pumps
- Acute Care
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Central Nervous System
- Infectious Disease
- Men’s Health
- Pain Management
- Women’s Health