Attention Seniors: Fight Back Against Seasonal Flu
The flu attacks the lungs, nose, and throat. Young children, older adults, pregnant women, and people with chronic disease or weak immune systems are at high risk. Symptoms include fever, chills, muscle aches, cough, congestion, runny nose, headaches, and fatigue.
- Clinical Research Consortium is currently seeking healthy seniors, 65 years old and older, to participate in a clinical research study of an investigational seasonal flu vaccine.
- 65 years of age or older
- In general good health
- Have not been vaccinated for the flu this season
Qualified Participants will Receive:
- Study-related care at no cost
- Highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
- Compensation for time and travel
- Insurance is not required