Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) is a common respiratory virus that usually causes cold-like symptoms. RSV can cause long-term damage to the lungs. RSV is much like the flu or the coronavirus for adults 60 years and older and for those with compromised health conditions.
- According to the CDC, it is estimated that more than 177,000 older adults are hospitalized and 14,000 of them die in the United States due to Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) infections per year. In 2018, more elder Americans died from RSV infection than the common flu. Currently, there is no vaccine for RSV. AMR locations are currently enrolling healthy volunteers in an investigational RSV Vaccine clinical research study.
- are 60 years of age and older
- are in otherwise good health
- meet other study criteria
Qualified Participants will Receive:
- all study-related medical care at no cost
- lab tests
- investigational vaccine or placebo
Compensation up to $1000 is made available for time and travel. Insurance is not required.
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →
Receive $100.00* from AMR!
Refer-a-friend for this study and you will receive $100.00 from AMR if your friend or family member qualifies for this study and participates (randomizes).
There is no limit to how many friends or family members you can refer.
However, this offer is just for our RSV Vaccine Clinical Research Studies.
(*Other studies typically offer $50.00 for referring a friend.
Ask a recruitment specialist for details.)