RSV Flu Vaccine
Depending on the year, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) estimates that every year, influenza affects 9-60 million Americans, causes 140,000-710,100 hospitalizations, and results in 12,000-56,000 deaths. (Influenza is more severe in some years than others.) Most people get better without needing hospitalization, but some people get very sick. Older adults are especially likely to get dangerously ill from catching the flu. CDC’s recommendation: everyone over the age of 6 months should get their seasonal flu shot.
- Doctors at Clinical Research Consortium are currently recruiting volunteers for ongoing and upcoming Investigational Flu studies.
- Have not received a flu shot in the past 6 months.
- Between the ages of 6 months and 75
- Are in overall good health
If Qualified & you Participate you will Receive:
- Compensation for time and travel for participation and completion of a qualified study
- NO COST care from Physician and Study Team
- Lab Work, Study Medication and the highest standard of care at no cost
- INSURANCE IS NOT REQUIRED