Plaque Psoriasis Study
Plaque psoriasis is an autoimmune disease that starts under the skin and is characterized by thick, red, scaly skin plaques. It’s not a rash, and it’s not contagious. And while it’s not curable, it can be controlled with the proper treatment.
- Doctors at Clinical Research Consortium are currently recruiting volunteers for ongoing and upcoming investigational studies for a plaque psoriasis clinical research study. The purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of an investigational medication for moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis as compared to a marketed medication and a placebo.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have had plaque psoriasis for at least the past 6 months
- Have moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis (Other criteria also apply.)
Qualified Participants will Receive:
- Study-related care at no cost
- Highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
- Compensation for time and travel up to $900.00
- Insurance is not required