Are you living with knee pain? AMR Las Vegas is currently enrolling volunteers in a clinical research study for pain associated with osteoarthritis of the knee. The study involves up to 11 outpatient visits and several phone call visits.
- Doctors are currently enrolling volunteers ages 35 to 85 in a pain associated with osteoarthritis of the knee clinical research study testing a topical spray to see if it helps reduce the pain associated with Osteoarthritis of the knee.
Qualified Participants must:
- be 35 to 85 years of age
- experience knee pain due to Osteoarthritis
- meet other study criteria
Qualified Participants will Receive at no cost:
- all study-related medical care at no cost
- lab tests
- investigational medication (topical spray) or placebo
- highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
Compensation up to $1,575.00 may be available for time and travel. Insurance is not required.
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →