Overactive bladder happens mostly in women but may occur in men. Aging, an enlarged prostate, and diabetes are all risk factors. The urge to urinate may be difficult to control and lead to the involuntary loss of urine (incontinence). It may be embarrassing or limit activity. Treatments such as pelvic floor muscle exercises, medications, and nerve stimulation can reduce or eliminate symptoms.
- Doctors at Clinical Research Consortium are currently recruiting volunteers for ongoing and upcoming Investigational Studies for Overactive Bladder clinical research studies.
- 18 years or older
Qualified Participants will Receive:
- Study-related care at no cost
- Highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
- Compensation for time and travel
- Insurance is not required
Fill out the form on the right and see if you qualify for our clinical trial.