Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis in the knee. It is a degenerative,”wear-and-tear” type of arthritis that occurs most often in people 50 years of age and older, but may occur in younger people, too. In osteoarthritis, the cartilage in the knee joint gradually wears away.
- Doctors at Clinical Research Consortium are currently recruiting volunteers for ongoing and upcoming investigational studies for Osteoarthritis of the Knee clinical research studies.
- Are 40-75 years of age
- Are not of childbearing potential (women)
- Have been diagnosed with OA in your knee
- History of knee pain for at least 6 months and in pain for more than 50% of the time in the past month.
If Qualified & you Participate you will Receive;
- Study-related care at no cost
- Highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
- Compensation for time and travel.
- INSURANCE IS NOT REQUIRED