Mosquito Illness Vaccine Study
Mosquito-borne diseases are those spread by the bite of an infected mosquito. Diseases that are spread to people by mosquitoes include Zika virus, West Nile virus, Chikungunya virus, dengue, and malaria. Employers should protect workers and workers should protect themselves from diseases spread by mosquitoes. Although people may not become sick after a bite from an infected mosquito, some people have a mild, short-term illness or (rarely) severe or long-term illness. Severe cases of mosquito-borne diseases can cause death.
- Attention adults age 18 or older, Doctors at Clinical Research Consortium are conducting a clinical research trial of an investigational vaccine against mosquito-borne illness.
- Are ages 18 and older
- Must meet additional criteria
- Must be willing to complete 6 visits to the study center.
Qualified Participants will Recieve:
- Study-related care at no cost
- Highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
- Compensation for time and travel up to $775
- Insurance is not required
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →