A migraine is a headache that can cause severe throbbing pain or a pulsing sensation, usually on one side of the head. It's often accompanied by nausea, vomiting, and extreme sensitivity to light and sound. Migraine is the third most prevalent illness in the world and the sixth most disabling illness. Healthcare and lost productivity costs associated with migraines are estimated to be as high as $36 billion annually in the U.S.
- Clinical Research Consortium is now enrolling in a migraine clinical research study for volunteers ages 18 and older.
- 18 years of age or older
- In general good health
- Suffer from migraines
Qualified Participants will Receive:
- Study-related care at no cost
- Highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
- Compensation for time and travel
- Insurance is not required
Compensation for time and travel is available.
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →