Are migraines ruining your life?
We are studying an investigational drug for migraines. Clinical Research Consortium is accepting volunteers for an investigational migraine clinical research study.
- Doctors are currently enrolling volunteers 18 to 65 in a migraine clinical research study. Qualified participants will receive all study-related medical exams, lab tests and investigational medication or placebo at no cost.
- be 18 to 65 years old
- experience 2-8 migraine per month
- meet other study criteria
Qualified Participants will Receive:
- all study-related medical exams
- lab tests
- investigational medication or placebo
- highest standards of study-related care overseen by a licensed Physician
Compensation up to $375 is available for time and travel. Insurance is not required.
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →