Blood pressure is the pressure of blood pushing against the walls of your arteries. Arteries carry blood from your heart to other parts of your body. Blood pressure normally rises and falls throughout the day, but it can damage your heart and cause health problems if it stays high for a long time. Hypertension, also called high blood pressure, is blood pressure that is higher than normal.
- Clinical Research Consortium is seeking volunteers ages 18 to 75 in an investigational hypertension
clinical research study. This 3 year and 8-month clinical research study requires up to 20 visits.
- be 18 to 75 years of age
- high blood pressure
- meet other study criteria
Qualified Participants will Receive:
- Study-related care at no cost
- Highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
- Compensation for time and travel
- Insurance is not required
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →