Do you suffer from hot flashes associated with menopause? We are studying a non-hormonal investigational medication to see if it helps reduce the frequency and severity of hot flashes.
Clinical Research Consortium is accepting volunteers for an investigational hot flash clinical research study.
- Doctors are currently enrolling women 40 to 65 years of age in a hot flash clinical research study. Qualified participants will receive all study-related medical exams, lab tests and investigational medication or placebo at no cost.
Qualified Participants must:
- be a post-menopausal woman
- be 40 to 65 years of age
- meet other study criteria
Qualified Participants will Receive:
- all study-related medical care at no cost
- lab tests
- investigational medication or placebo
- highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
Compensation up to $1,120.00 is available for time and travel. Insurance is not required.
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →