- Clinical Research Consortium is currently seeking healthy volunteers to participate in a clinical research study of an investigational medication to prevent Botulism.
- Be a healthy adult 18 to 65 years of age
- meet other study criteria
Qualified Participants will Receive:
- all study-related medical care at no cost
- lab tests
- injection of the investigational medication or placebo
Reimbursement for time and study-related travel is available up to $2,825.00. Insurance is not required.
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →