Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. Most people infected with the COVID-19 virus will experience mild to moderate respiratory illness and recover without requiring special treatment. Older people, and those with underlying medical problems like cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, and cancer are more likely to develop serious illness.
- Doctors are currently enrolling volunteers 18 to 29 in an investigational COVID-19 vaccine clinical study. This five-month clinical research study only requires three in-office visits. Qualified participants will receive all study-related medical exams, lab tests and investigational vaccine or placebo at no cost.
- be 18 to 29 years of age
- meet other study criteria
Qualified Participants will Receive:
- all study-related medical exams
- lab tests
- investigational vaccine or placebo
- highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
Compensation up to $1,000.00 available for time and travel. Insurance is not required.
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →