Doctors are currently enrolling volunteers ages 40 to 80 who have been diagnosed with COPD in an investigational clinical research study. Qualified participants will receive all study-related medical exams, lab tests and investigational medication or placebo at no cost. Compensation is available for your time and travel. INSURANCE IS NOT REQUIRED!
- Are between the ages of 40 and 80
- Are previous or current smokers diagnosed with COPD
- Meet other study criteria
If Qualified & you Participate you will Receive:
- Study-related care at no cost
- Highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
Fill out the form on the right and see if you qualify for our clinical trial.
(Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
COPD is a chronic lung disease that includes chronic bronchitis, emphysema, or both. COPD affects the lungs and causes reduced airflow, which makes it hard to breathe. It is also progressive, which means it worsens over time.