(Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
The flu attacks the lungs, nose, and throat. Young children, older adults, pregnant women, and people with chronic disease or weak immune systems are at high risk. Symptoms include fever, chills, muscle aches, cough, congestion, runny nose, headaches, and fatigue.
- Doctors are currently enrolling volunteers ages 40 to 80 who have been diagnosed with COPD in an investigational clinical research study. Qualified participants will receive all study-related medical exams, lab tests and investigational medication or placebo at no cost. Compensation is available for your time and travel. INSURANCE IS NOT REQUIRED!
- Are between the ages of 40 and 80
- Are previous or current smokers diagnosed with COPD
- Meet other study criteria
Qualified Participants will Receive:
- Study-related care at no cost
- Highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →