Do you suffer from constant chronic pain? Clinical Research Consortium is currently enrolling in an investigational research study for volunteers who have chronic low back pain, diabetic peripheral neuropathic pain, or osteoarthritis of the knee.
- Doctors are currently enrolling volunteers 40 and older who have osteoarthritis of the knee and volunteers 18 and older who have chronic low back pain or diabetic peripheral neuropathic pain. Qualified participants will receive all study-related medical exams, lab tests and investigational medication or placebo at no cost.
- be 40 or older and have osteoarthritis
- be 18 or older and have chronic low back pain or diabetic peripheral neuropathic pain
- experience daily pain for at least 12 weeks prior to participation
- meet other study criteria
Qualified Participants will Receive:
- all study-related medical exams
- lab tests
- investigational medication or placebo
- highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
Compensation up to (TBD) is available for time and travel. Insurance is not required.
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →