A Chronic Cough
A Chronic Cough is when a cough lasts longer than 8 weeks in adults or 4 weeks in children. Common causes include asthma, allergies, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), or bronchitis. Less commonly, it can be a sign of a more severe condition, such as a heart cough or lung disease.
- Doctors at Clinical Research Consortium are currently seeking volunteers for ongoing and upcoming Investigational Studies for people with a chronic cough not related to smoking.
- 18 years of age or older
- Must be a Non-Smoker for one at least year
Qualified Participants will Receive:
- Study-related care at no cost
- Highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
- Compensation for time and travel
- Insurance is not required
Fill out the form on the right and see if you qualify for our clinical trial.