Chikungunya is a viral disease transmitted by mosquitos that causes high fever and severe joint pain.
- AMR locations nationwide are seeking volunteers for a investigational Chikungunya vaccine study.
- 12 - 64 years of age
- In general good health
Qualified Participants will Receive:
- Study-related care at no cost
- Highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
- Compensation for time and travel up to $1,100.
- Insurance is not required
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →