Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
Eczema (atopic dermatitis) is characterized by itchy, red, crusty patches of skin caused by inflammation. The term ‘eczema’ is broadly applied to a range of persistent skin conditions. These include dryness and recurring skin rashes that are characterized by one or more of the following symptoms: redness, skin swelling, itching, dryness, crusting, flaking, blistering, cracking and oozing. The cause of eczema is unknown but is presumed to be a combination of genetic and environmental factors.
- Clinical Research Consortium has experience in conducting clinical trials for eczema and is seeking individuals to participate in atopic dermatitis clinical studies.
- 18 years or older
- Moderate to Severe
- Can commit to several visits over approximately a 20 week period
If Qualified & you Participate you will Receive:
- Compensation for time and travel for participation and completion of a qualified study
- NO COST care from Physician and Study Team
- Lab Work, Study Medication and the highest standard of care at no cost
- Insurance is NOT required