- Clinical Research Consortium has experience in conducting clinical trials for eczema and is seeking individuals to participate in atopic dermatitis clinical studies.
- 18 years or older
- Moderate to Severe
If Qualified & you Participate you will Receive:
- Compensation for time and travel for participation and completion of a qualified study
- NO COST care from Physician and study team
- Lab work, study medication and the highest standard of care at no cost
- Insurance is NOT required
Fill out the form on the right and see if you qualify for our clinical trial.
Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
Eczema (atopic dermatitis) is characterized by itchy, red, crusty patches of skin caused by inflammation. The term ‘eczema’ is broadly applied to a range of persistent skin conditions. These include dryness and recurring skin rashes that are characterized by one or more of the following symptoms: redness, skin swelling, itching, dryness, crusting, flaking, blistering, cracking and oozing. The cause of eczema is unknown but is presumed to be a combination of genetic and environmental factors.