Refer A Friend
Earn extra cash by recommending a friend to us. Receive up to $50 for each friend you refer!
Thousands of participants have volunteered for clinical research studies with Clinical Research Consortium. This has enabled us to play an important role in the advancement of medicine. This would not be possible without the help of our study volunteers. Thank you for partnering with us as we work together to improve the quality of life in our community. We are always in need of additional study participants and are grateful when a friend or family member is recommended to us. As a thank-you for helping us, we are offering up to $50 for each eligible friend you refer to us.
How it works:
- If your referral qualifies to screen for a study and completes a screening visit, you (the referrer) will earn $50. If your referral is eligible to participate (randomize) into the study and completes a randomization visit, you will earn an additional $50.
- Some studies are not eligible for the refer-a-friend program or pay lesser amounts for referrals. For questions on whether a study qualifies, please speak with one of our staff members.
- There is no limit to the number of people you can refer and you are paid for each qualified referral.
- The referral must be new to our volunteer database and you (the referrer) must already be in our database.
- The decision to participate is up to the person being referred.
- Study eligibility information for the purpose of our Refer-A-Friend program is the only information that will be shared between the referrer and referral by CRC and will be available after verification of eligibility.
- If it is determined that the referral is not an appropriate study participant secondary to untruthful information provided by you or the referral, or non-compliance with study procedures, you will not be eligible for the Refer-A-Friend program.
- You may not advertise or make any general solicitations for individuals to participate in a study – the program is intended for the referral of your friends or family members who may be interested in volunteering for a clinical research study.
- CRC at its discretion may change, amend, modify, or terminate this referral program at any time without notice.